It seemed to share a somewhat strong likeness with guilty gear. But there are major differences, instead of the rustic red of Guilty Gear, there is a soft blue surrounding the menus and health bars in Blaz-Blue. The fighting systems are almost the same, save some different powers and a shifted different combo system. Going just on what I knew about Guilty Gear and fighting games in general, I managed to make it to the semi-finals and win the third place match. I had a good time, and I might check out BB sometime.The next game we played tourney style was COD Black Ops. This is a fairly new game, though I have had a strong background in console shooters and have played COD before even in tournament play. I was dropped into a match of 4.
Two players didnt know left from right in the combat setting of black ops. The other guy was a vet of the series and was pretty good, good enough to beat yours truly. I lost and he moved on. Nonetheless, I had fun.Before during and after the tournament I was playing Armagetron Advanced with all the people that brought in their laptops and we had a simply smashing time. Jolly good.
No comments:
Post a Comment