
Today, I had the wonderful opritunity to watch a retro classic. Thats right folks, we watched a dinosaur roll on its back for around two hours this morning, and that dinosaur was all the way from the year 1982. Trons pretty enterdtaining and it definitely ponies up to the current movie, not that I should be judging the original off of Legacy. Now, back to the fact that this puppy is from 1982. For the time, Tron has the sickest special effects with tons of eye candy that kept my eyes constantly drooling. This movie has an excellent art style that I love that has inspired many movies and video games generations since. On top of all this, the CGI in this movie is absolutely stellar for 1982. Why do I say this you ask? Think of it this way, back then, people didnt know what three-dee even WAS. Not only were the tanks and light cycles rendered in beautiful 3d but they didnt look at all bad either.

On a final note, I would like to add that the events in Tron and Tron Legacy do not coincide. In Tron Legacy, Jeff Bridges created the grid. Then how com in the original tron it was already there? Yeah.
cool.
ReplyDeleteyeah.
ReplyDelete